I think I jinxed it. Here I am telling anyone who asked all day, "oh no she's fine! Doing so much better! Hasn't had an episode since 4 am this morning"
And while that is mostly true, it's 945 pm and I'm laying in bed next to my angel baby as a series of gasp attacks occur.
Sure, at least she's still breathing. That is a HUGE improvement and I should be happy enough for that and shut my mouth. But in the back of my mind I know that in the past these gasp attacks lead to moments of "breath holding". I sit on edge waiting, holding my own breath figuratively as I anticipate roslyn holding her breath literally.
What a scary night to lead.
Still, I hold faith in the promptings that once saved my baby's life. I will know what needs to be done if something needs to be done.
So tonight I'm choosing to live by faith, not by fear.
Tonight, we will all get much needed sleep.
Tomorrow is a new day. Tomorrow will be a glorious day. Baby steps to a healthy life.
How blessed we are to live in a time of modern medicine. Doctors don't know all. They practice medicine. Where science ends, God does not.
And these are the rantings of a sleep deprived and an emotionally & mentally shot mother.
Xoxo

0 Response to "Think positive"

Post a Comment