She's here!
Roslyn Lee Coffey
10 lbs. 1 oz.
22 inches long
2:24 am
At first she looked identical to Jolene's newborn face. She has changed so much in the passed couple days, now she just looks like her mama (or so they're saying...)
The birth was incredibly easy and exciting. My water broke just after midnight, at 2:15 am it was time to push and by 2:24 she was out! 
Jolene wasn't so excited about mommy being in a hospital bed, but Daddy (and Grandma!! Thanks Mom!) kept her busy (dancing to Little Einsteins):

Grandma found a matching outfit for her to come home in:

Jolene was so thrilled at first. Now that it has been a couple days, she realizes this isn't a visitor and she's not sure how she likes Roslyn. Here is a picture of Roslyn from yesterday waiting at the doctor's for more bilirubin tests:

And just for kicks and giggles here's one from this morning:
(i love these little kimono onesies. i just wish I could find them with short sleeves- it's so hot!)
As for me, I feel great! Better than I expected to and better than I did after Jolene. Everything about this pregnancy/birth was different than Jolene. So I gotta ask... does that mean Roslyn will forever be polar opposite of our drama queen Jolene? Only time will tell ;)

0 Response to "Roslyn Lee Coffey"

Post a Comment